What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stealthvape.co.uk store closure from 18/07 to 26/07

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
We're killing several birds with one stone next week by taking a week out to have a bit of a break, and get some stuff done that we can't do with the site live. We'll be busying away behind the scenes doing a stock take and server upgrades in between some well earnt snoozes and margaritas.

So from 2pm 18/07/13 to 2pm 26/07/2013 the following week the site will be in maintenance mode and unable to take orders.

We'll still be keeping tabs on our email so if there are any emergencies please get in touch

Cheers

Rob and Emma

What if i wake up in the middle of the night and have a great mod plan and need more 510 connectors?

Do you have a big red phone I can call, a big light I can shine in the sky or even vape signals?

What if i wake up in the middle of the night and have a great mod plan and need more 510 connectors?

Do you have a big red phone I can call, a big light I can shine in the sky or even vape signals?

Being stealthy, he will hear your silent cries, and come to your rescue, whilst dashing into your house, he will even leave some Milk Tray chocolates for your missus.

Either that or he will say 'Feck it, he can wait till the 26th, as he should of ordered before the 18th' :D

It's going to be weird not being glued to a screen or packing up orders. Hope I've not forgotten how to enjoy myself :)

It's going to be weird not being glued to a screen or packing up orders. Hope I've not forgotten how to enjoy myself :)

Enjoy it dude, you certainly deserve it........

.......and I will count down 9 months from your return until the announcement of a younger sibling for Bill :D

Enjoy it dude, you certainly deserve it........

.......and I will count down 9 months from your return until the announcement of a younger sibling for Bill :D

Yeah tell me about it, I'm on a promise already hehe

just got my order in beforehand. enjoy your holiday.

*edited*(oder to order)

to remove evidence that i am a stinky vaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom