What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Site Downtime in January / Possibly Early December

Woweee it happened.

Edie 10:20pm on Saturday night. 7lb 10oz in perfect health. Pretty thoughtful of her to arrive on the weekend :D

She didn't hang about either. We'd planned a home birth which was just as well as Emma had a 20 minutes labour. The midwife was an hour away so I had the immense privilege of delivering her.

It's going to be a while still before Emma comes back as I'd her to have a proper maternity leave. That means I'll continue to run everything including Lost Vape and Evolv's EU Service by myself. It's a bit stressful having this workload, so please accept my apologies if email replies take ages or go unanswered.

Five kids, a business, two support centres and homeschooling all of them including a 13 year old doing a degree in politics, philosophy and economics. Maximum overdrive :D

Woweee it happened.

Edie 10:20pm on Saturday night. 7lb 10oz in perfect health. Pretty thoughtful of her to arrive on the weekend :D

She didn't hang about either. We'd planned a home birth which was just as well as Emma had a 20 minutes labour. The midwife was an hour away so I had the immense privilege of delivering her.

It's going to be a while still before Emma comes back as I'd her to have a proper maternity leave. That means I'll continue to run everything including Lost Vape and Evolv's EU Service by myself. It's a bit stressful having this workload, so please accept my apologies if email replies take ages or go unanswered.

Five kids, a business, two support centres and homeschooling all of them including a 13 year old doing a degree in politics, philosophy and economics. Maximum overdrive :D
Wonderful - congrats! :2thumbsup:

Congrats Rob. Best wishes to you all & make sure Emma gets the rest [emoji106]

Hearty congratulations Rob and Emma! You'se don't do things by half eh! And a 13yo doing a degree, jeez oh! All the best :)

Congratulations, looks like you'll be a busy lad? [emoji106][emoji6]

Ahh congratulations! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate there mate!

Back
Top Bottom