What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sensible International and UK Shipping Rates for Rebuildable Supplies

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
We've been plotting here at Stealthvape HQ.

Shipping rates can be unreasonable sometimes and there are a number of factors involved in this from Royal Mails price hikes last year to inherent limitations with most shopping cart postage calculations.

For some time now we've been trying to come up with a way to take the edge off some of our shipping charges, especially for our international customers who really seem to get the worst of it with a £5 signed for fee compared to 95p recorded delivery fee for the UK.

So here's the deal.

Flat rate for all rebuildable supplies for UK orders £1.99
Flat rate for all rebuildable supplies for International orders £3.25

If this proves to be successful we may look towards a similar arrangement with small low cost items such as battery connectors, adapters and drip tips limited to a value of £10 or so.

So, what do you think?

http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/rebuildable-supplies

Hat off to you sir! Very reasonable prices, I just hope some of the vendors from further afield can do the same (not on rebuildable supplies though cos obviously you da man!)

Sounds good to me, postage really hikes up the price on small items. Well done, good man :)

I think this is a wonderful idea. I think this is one of the reasons why I didn't order form you. A bit of wire ended up costing a lot of dosh.
I appreciate the RM prices are sky high. I lived in France until recently and almost died when I returned to the UK and say how much a first class stamp was, let alone all the added extras.
Hope it works, and dynamic pricing for postage is a real bonus.

Back
Top Bottom