What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rebuildable Atomizer Resistance Wire from Stealthvape.co.uk FEEDBACK

NO worries mate! cant be helped!

Yep in the post guys :)

I'm tempted to add it to the store now but I'm gonna hang fire to find out what you guys think. It works well though just watch out for setting it alight as I don't think water will put it out lol

cool!

setting it alight ? is it magnesium!

are you trying to sell magnesium coil wire :D

cool!

setting it alight ? is it magnesium!

are you trying to sell magnesium coil wire :D
Im defo looking forward to trying this .. will let you know my thoughts

bet it gets here before my vamo which I ordered 2 weeks ago!

Well hello, got home from work today to see an envelope from stealthvape :) just finished making a coil for my ce4 after a few attempts. Springy stuff! So after the first attempt, it was a bit loose so took it off and rewound a bit tighter. But had a job getting the wires through, bit short. So I scrapped that one made another attempt. Fired up OK at 1.6ohms about 5 winds, filled with juice. Let it soak while I made a cuppa then fired it a few times. Then disaster, was reading as if the coil had broken :( drained my juice took it apart and coil was still intact :confused: so scrapped that one.

Cut a fresh piece of wire heated it with a lighter (one piece did burn, went down the plughole) to remove the spinginess. Wound it, put the fibreglass tube in this time and left the wires long. Voila, seems to work :) have noticed the ohms change from about 1.6-2.0. Vamo has cut out a few times as well. Gonna try it on the vivi nova later. Just thought I'd let you all know :)

Back
Top Bottom