What's new

Rebuildable Atomizer Resistance Wire from Stealthvape.co.uk FEEDBACK

I just received my order yesterday for the 2mm wick and 0.20 Kanthal wire.

I bought mine to re-wick a new vivi nova that I got last week and the coils kept burning every time I used it.

First few attempts didn't go so well but that's because when I was putting the centre pin back in it was pushing the wire up and messing up the coil but the one I have in right now is awesome, I don't know the resistance because my meter packed in yesterday.
What I have done is wrapped the coil around a small screwdriver (must be about 3.5mm) first because I was having trouble keeping it neat wrapping round the wick ( fat finger syndrome ) then I have used 2 lengths of silica wick and poked them through the coil.
Like I said I don't know the resistance but it's 6 wraps of the wire. Im using it at 6v and the results are amazing :)

Thanks for the great service too may I add :)

Now that the rampant paranoia has calmed down, I'm in.
I was going to order a couple of batteries, so if I put my forum name in the comments box will that be enough for my details? You'll be able to save a bit on postage then.

BTW more coils could be a pain in the arse lol

Now that the rampant paranoia has calmed down, I'm in.
I was going to order a couple of batteries, so if I put my forum name in the comments box will that be enough for my details? You'll be able to save a bit on postage then.

BTW more coils could be a pain in the arse lol

Probably twice as many coils actually but it's thin wire, 0.15mm

Happy to send it with your batteries or if you're in a rush for them I can send the wire afterwards, happy either way :)

Last edited:
Sounds interesting mr bond...er I mean mr stealth (I've been out in the cold too long :D)

looking forward to giving this a blast in the iGo ...

Probably twice as many coils actually but it's thin wire, 0.15mm

Would be better for the ce4's I've got. Bought the 0.15 kanthal a1 from you and it's a real job to get the resistance low enough, unless you double coil it. So twice as many winds would be good :) what sort of price are you going to be knocking it out at? The kanthal 0.15 might be better on the aga-t when I get one :)

Would be better for the ce4's I've got. Bought the 0.15 kanthal a1 from you and it's a real job to get the resistance low enough, unless you double coil it. So twice as many winds would be good :) what sort of price are you going to be knocking it out at? The kanthal 0.15 might be better on the aga-t when I get one :)

£1 a metre until I can buy it in bulk PM me your address mate, you can be my final tester :)

Delivery has been delayed for some reason so we're looking at the 12th, how rubbish is that

Back
Top Bottom