What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please try to break www.rebuildablesupplies.com

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Hey Apes,

We've been working hard behind the scenes launching our sister site Welcome to Rebuildable Supplies - Rebuildable Supplies

There could well be glitches and we're also quite curious how the server will cope with loads of traffic as we've bought a new server purely for rebuildablesupplies.com so please have a browse around the site and try to break it :)

We're running a 10% discount code until the end of the month so feel free to use discount code BETATESTERS for 10% off.

Cheers :)

Really like the mobile site (all I can use currently) so thought I may as well put my order in now. Couple of things I noticed..

First when viewing your cart while shopping the product title seems truncated too much so you can see you have kanthal a1 but not the size. Not a major thing though..

And when you go to checkout the 'estimate the cost of shipping' carrier table breaks it's container.. Again not awful as you can scroll over to see it in full.

Oh, and I went through the whole process, got to the payment page, went to the bottom where I was expecting to see PayPal and there was just a question mark.. Clicked it anyway and got an error code. There's nothing personal in it, do you want me to paste it here or PM it to you?

Really like the mobile site (all I can use currently) so thought I may as well put my order in now. Couple of things I noticed..

First when viewing your cart while shopping the product title seems truncated too much so you can see you have kanthal a1 but not the size. Not a major thing though..

And when you go to checkout the 'estimate the cost of shipping' carrier table breaks it's container.. Again not awful as you can scroll over to see it in full.

Oh, and I went through the whole process, got to the payment page, went to the bottom where I was expecting to see PayPal and there was just a question mark.. Clicked it anyway and got an error code. There's nothing personal in it, do you want me to paste it here or PM it to you?

Awesome, thanks for that. There's some voodoo that needed to be done with the PAypal module and some API stuff I didn't understand. Add to that the modules slightly broken and in between versions.

Can you guys try to break it again now :)

logo
MAINTENANCE MODE

IN ORDER TO PERFORM WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, OUR ONLINE STORE WILL BE TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND ASK THAT YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Did I break it? If so did I win a prize

Back
Top Bottom