What's new

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Stealthvape

s3rv3d

Achiever
Please re-stock @stealthvape @stealthbot. Ive had to use Crazy Wire recently and its all spooled like shit. Ive just had to pull off 10m of ribbon to where its not twisted underneath. Pull 3 inches and its wrapped underneath. I threw away 200m of 40g the other day too as it was twisted underneath too. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I don't want to make bird nests!

IMG_1796.jpg

Last edited:
That's hideous, have they been much help regarding replacements?

In November we surpassed the point where I can keep up with my many duties. Mostly because we've been producing Fidget Spinners which while being lots of fun and a nice change made our day beyond busy.

I've got a guy winding wire part time but it's taking him ages to catch up. We're relocating at the end of May to Yorkshire and I've got someone lined up to work for us full time. When that happens you can expect all wires to be well stocked.

Winding spools though is like having a leaky bucket :)

That's hideous, have they been much help regarding replacements?

In November we surpassed the point where I can keep up with my many duties. Mostly because we've been producing Fidget Spinners which while being lots of fun and a nice change made our day beyond busy.

I've got a guy winding wire part time but it's taking him ages to catch up. We're relocating at the end of May to Yorkshire and I've got someone lined up to work for us full time. When that happens you can expect all wires to be well stocked.

Winding spools though is like having a leaky bucket :)

Thanks that's good to hear, at least you're not shutting down.

I haven't bothered to contact them. I'll just take a hit for the cost. Just frustrating trying to get wire off the spool threading it underneath. Then it's all kinked.

Back
Top Bottom