What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Parts for the DIY Ohm / Resistance Meter

Oddly, there are no order comments for anyone that's bought the resistance meter kits. Did you guys remember to click update comment after you wrote it? Just checking there isn't a problem with the site, but I've had comments recently come through for orders over the last day or two

Oddly, there are no order comments for anyone that's bought the resistance meter kits. Did you guys remember to click update comment after you wrote it? Just checking there isn't a problem with the site, but I've had comments recently come through for orders over the last day or two

I definitely did :)

EDIT: Note I typed in isn't showing on the order as it normally does :( I defo hit add too!

Last edited:

ya i did and it did say comments updated.

Something is amiss then, well I'll just assume that everyone wants them drilled :)

If there's a kit, regardless of what needs doing to it, consider one sold to the chubby chap with time to kill :D

Back
Top Bottom