What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nichrome Ribbon Club

sorry dude have had a right busy day (started at 3.30am and didnt get to the post office) I promise it will go out tomorrow

sorry dude have had a right busy day (started at 3.30am and didnt get to the post office) I promise it will go out tomorrow

I know this will sound like naggin lol, but if you've posted, it seems the fantastically reliable RM may have lost it.

I know this will sound like naggin lol, but if you've posted, it seems the fantastically reliable RM may have lost it.

Oh pants.....................................totally forgot thats my old brain for ya ill get it ready now and on my keys so I dont forget

Really Really sowwy pal

Ill add a little something as a sorry

Confirmed received from SouthernVaper . Many thanks fella for that extra too! I'm having a nightmare with it though, but that's going to a different thread lol. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom