What's new

Nichrome 80 .15mm restocking

finlay666

Postman
Any idea when the smaller gauge Nichrome will be back in stock?

I was looking at the 300m pack of the .15mm but it's been out a while (as well as the 50m pack), might pick up some of the .10 as it's just for claptons but was wanting to check when it would be available to save on postage (and I'd burn through the .10 like no one's business)

@stealthvape similar question so I won't create another thread. I'm looking to order 27g and 28g ni80 on the larger spools 50m. Will these be in soon?

Also Cotton Bacon v2 due soon?

Lastly is your flat ni80 the same as the other U.K flat wire companies which people talk about?

Thanks

@stealthvape similar question so I won't create another thread. I'm looking to order 27g and 28g ni80 on the larger spools 50m. Will these be in soon?

Also Cotton Bacon v2 due soon?

Lastly is your flat ni80 the same as the other U.K flat wire companies which people talk about?

Thanks

I've got a long week of respooling ahead. 27g we might be a little low on 28g there's plenty of.

Us and cotton bacon are like ships in the night at the moment. When I've got the funds available they're out of stock, then when they're in stock I've blown the money on something silly. Am going to do my best to get some ordered this week.

Nichrome 80 if produced by a good manufacturer should be identical to another. Then it comes down to how it's handled during production and respooling. I know Flatwireuk have high standards if that's who you mean. Another well known company seems to have been inspired by flatwireuk's sizes to the hundredth of a mm so it's the same in that respect but they don't have the best reputation for the cleanliness or consistency that flatwireuk have :)

Put a small order in for some 28g ni80 and Brochrome until the big spools get listed.

Back
Top Bottom