What's new

It's not a copper nemesis...

As I said on FB - this is a blinder Rob. A sheer, superb, tongue-in-cheek blinder.

Sorry - I should have also said "Dan, loving your work :D"

Sorry - I should have also said "Dan, loving your work :D"

haha cheers mate :) it was a joint effort

my brain farts out a lot of stuff so its nice of rob to have got me involved, and what started out as a '' wouldn't it be cool if.... '' into something that people are liking is a nice feeling :)

haha cheers mate :) it was a joint effort

my brain farts out a lot of stuff so its nice of rob to have got me involved, and what started out as a '' wouldn't it be cool if.... '' into something that people are liking is a nice feeling :)

But then the pair of you are assholes for not producing a full Game Of Thrones set ;)

OMG, as a huge fan of Space Wars, I NEED one of these!! It'd be cool if there was one with Ham Sulu's lifesaver on it, or the Jobbie the house or the other Obbi Wanki fella. But honestly, I am the biggest fan of Space Wars ever, and to prove it, I'd like to wish that you "Live Long and Prosper" \V/

In all seriousness though, cracking looking mod, I've put myself on the email list and I'm actually quite excited.....Star Wars and a NotaNemesis, how can that ever go wrong?

OMFG Thats the first thing I through of... Enclave!

I fucking love it man. Unfortunately! I put my next 3 months vape budget aside to pay for this ecig stand from chain maker!

We delayed production being super fussy about the switches and waiting to see samples of the updated parts before agreeing to production. Now that's all set the whole of China is on holiday for weeks.

So in the meantime we're doing a prize draw for the last remaining pre production clone. With tweaked switch and magnets of course. Auto entry for orders over £10 (after vat before postage)

Back
Top Bottom