What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's not a copper nemesis...

I do like these... A lot! All dependent on pricing really.
I'd love to be able to compare the voltage drop from this and my bosses Copper mod (Purely as I could see it annoying him... A lot!)

Well I was using mine in 18350 mode last night with a 1.3 ohm coil and I usually get a couple of hours out of a full charged battery and run it down to around 3.7 volts, but with this I thought ... Hang on this is still giving a good blast for the time I've been using the battery ?! So I gave it a check and had ran it down to 3.2 . I knew the volt drop was better but I was quite presently surprised :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I was using mine in 18350 mode last night with a 1.3 ohm coil and I usually get a couple of hours out of a full charged battery and run it down to around 3.7 volts, but with this I thought ... Hang on this is still giving a good blast for the time I've been using the battery ?! So I gave it a check and had ran it down to 3.2 . I knew the volt drop was better but I was quite presently surprised :)

That's the one thing that annoys me about the copper mod! I usually drip at 0.4/5 ohms on a dual coil.
Using it on the brass chi, is fun.
Using it on the copper mod, is mental. I like mental. Mental is hilarious.

That's the one thing that annoys me about the copper mod! I usually drip at 0.4/5 ohms on a dual coil.

Yeah this thing is mental and like rob said I don't know why we aren't all using copper mods if they perform well but I can see the appeal of ss and the like as there less hassle and easier to maintain

I'm not even using mine at the mo as I'm telling myself " its ok your allowed to get it dirty it will look better " lol

Sweet, I think I might give some smaller batteries a thorough test tomorrow. Did you see if the Panasonic fatties fit?

Yeah this thing is mental and like rob said I don't know why we aren't all using copper mods if they perform well but I can see the appeal of ss and the like as there less hassle and easier to maintain

I'm not even using mine at the mo as I'm telling myself " its ok your allowed to get it dirty it will look better " lol

Simple reason - Cost...
Looking at building a few mods for myself and a few others I know as a "See if I can do it"...
The cost of copper tubing in the UK at least, is... Very high :(

Yeah they do and even the big black efast one has plenty of room lol

Oh my, that's a game changer. 3400mAh ahoy they've got a 7a cut off so within spec for those staying above 0.6ohms, 0.7 to be on the safe side but then the pcb will kick in if it's stressed

*happyface*

impressive... most impressive

couldn't resist :) looks stunning, great job

Back
Top Bottom