What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How bad is your OCD about atty gaps or the dreaded wobble

I reckon the chamfered edge to my "flat-top" Zmax V3 would make any solution look shit unless something were tapered larger at the edges to account for it.

I reckon the chamfered edge to my "flat-top" Zmax V3 would make any solution look shit unless something were tapered larger at the edges to account for it.

That's a thought, I'll see how the 22mm ones sell and maybe get some that suit the zmax a bit better afterwards. I've committed to an order with the supplier for the 22mm

Hi Rob, hope your feeling better. Might have some punched at work the next time we're on 1.5 stainless. Might not be too bad if the edges are polished and the good thing is we have a 22mm punch :)

That's a thought, I'll see how the 22mm ones sell and maybe get some that suit the zmax a bit better afterwards. I've committed to an order with the supplier for the 22mm

I'll buy one on the next order after they're in then attack it with a file and send a picture comparison ;)

These weren't cheap :) Should be here in a week or so

Attachments

• ocdaway.jpg
    ocdaway.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom