What's new

How bad is your OCD about atty gaps or the dreaded wobble

Hi Rob,
I find this a very good idea, and I dont have practical experience of this item myself, but having had some gaps in my life I was considering just buying an airflow controller.
Would that not solve this problem you are trying to solve again? as the price of the airflow controllers isnt all that much to begin with..

Yeah there is that. I've been looking at the smok airflow connectors that Mo at Smokecloud sent me. They do a fine job at stopping the wobble but come in at 6mm thick fully closed though.

The airflow controllers are quite nice to look at too. I dunno, I'm on the fence about it, but have also asked the factories engineers to see if they can come up with a cheaper solution. Getthing them die stamped is an option but the finish will suck

imgres-2_zps7da214d6.jpeg

Lies.

If there's one person who loves having his gap filled it's you.

Think they would come in handy Rob. Were you thinking SS or ali?

Yeah there is that. I've been looking at the smok airflow connectors that Mo at Smokecloud sent me. They do a fine job at stopping the wobble but come in at 6mm thick fully closed though.

The airflow controllers are quite nice to look at too. I dunno, I'm on the fence about it, but have also asked the factories engineers to see if they can come up with a cheaper solution. Getthing them die stamped is an option but the finish will suck

How about having a second think and seeing if you can come up with a slimline airflow controller?

I just looked on ebay at the price of stainless washers and £2 isn't bad actually. I thought it was a lot.

Back
Top Bottom