What's new

How bad is your OCD about atty gaps or the dreaded wobble

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
I'm thinking about having some 1mm thick 22m diameter washers cnc made with an airflow channel across them.

Problem is, they're not cheap to produce which means they'll retail at £2 which lets face it is an extortionate amount for a washer.

So what I'm asking, is do you want them as I'll have to buy thousands of them.

They will be shiny hehe

The gap between my Zmax and the KFL just plain pisses me off.

DSC_0026.jpg

The gap between my Zmax and the KFL just plain pisses me off.

DSC_0026.jpg

You don't have a set of callipers handy to measure the gap by any chance do you?

These washers will also stop people overtightening and probably prevent a lot of split grommets or stripped threads too.

I'd probably grab one next time I order and it'll be one of those things that sit in the vape box next to 5000 drip tips until I use it. A bit like ego plinths, I mean who wants an ego plinth? Right up til the moment you do want one, and can't find the bugger.

Hi Rob,
I find this a very good idea, and I dont have practical experience of this item myself, but having had some gaps in my life I was considering just buying an airflow controller.
Would that not solve this problem you are trying to solve again? as the price of the airflow controllers isnt all that much to begin with..

You don't have a set of callipers handy to measure the gap by any chance do you?

Sorry Rob - they've been lent to a mate who's fixing up his bike.

Approx 1.5mm on the outer lip...using some stealthvape 1.5mm silica

Less on the inside so I'd guesstimate a mil.

Back
Top Bottom