What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello Apes

Get off the internet and enjoy your day off. You deserve it :)

Hehe the only size we're out of :D But enough on a shipping container somewhere in it's way to go round the world exactly 2.5 times

62255 miles of wire? If you could weigh a yard of it we could work out how much it weighs - that's how I rock a lazy day off.

stealthvape, seeing as you've got nowt to do how about sourcing some 1.2ohm'ish NoRes-Res-NoRes pre made's, my Sophia demands some :D

@stealthvape, seeing as you've got nowt to do how about sourcing some 1.2ohm'ish NoRes-Res-NoRes pre made's, my Sophia demands some :D

Pre made wires are cursed after the last 80,000 got made wrong. Trying to find a new supplier and or get the one that messed up the last batch to come good

HOW MANY!!!.
holy shit i hope you didn't pay for them, i'll not mention them again as seems like a sore point, still got a few 1.5's left she'll have to make do with them.

Back
Top Bottom