Vape Superstore
What's new

Heads up on special offer wires

Innokin
@stealthvape Will you be doing any nichrome deals?

Eventually. We don't really have nichrome on spools at the moment other than some we bought pre spooled ages ago. The plan is to have a good selection of nichrome wires in place in about 6 weeks or so and those will all be 50% extra from the outset.

0.20mm up to 0.60mm

I prefer nichrome myself, it's the forgotten wire :)

So if I am understanding this correctly with the 50% extra free you pay for 10m and actually get 15m?

Vape Green
Cracking deal, got a few months supply ordered late yesterday night, text message at 9am to say it's been dispatched already. Cracking service as always from stealthvape

So if I am understanding this correctly with the 50% extra free you pay for 10m and actually get 15m?

Yep, but just on the reels mentioned in the first post. All the other wires will be respooled with 50% extra when the current stocks are sold.

Cracking deal, got a few months supply ordered late yesterday night, text message at 9am to say it's been dispatched already. Cracking service as always from @stealthvape

Pleasure :)

Elux
Ni200 0.32mm / 28AWG x 50m added but limited stocks, 9 reels as of the time of posting.

Restock should be in about 7-10 days

We're gradually respooling our wire reels with 50% extra free. We won't be officially announcing this on the site until the majority of reels have been updated though to prevent confusion.

But

I thought I'd give you guys a heads up on the reels that we've done so far to help you shop a bit more wisely.

Ni200

0.25mm / 30AWG x 10m
0.28mm / 29AWG x 10m
0.32mm / 28AWG x 10m
0.32mm / 28AWG x 25m
0.32mm / 28AWG x 50m
0.40mm / 26AWG x 10m
0.5mm x 0.1mm x 10m

Kanthal

0.32mm / 28AWG x 10m
0.40mm / 26AWG x 10m
0.40mm / 26AWG x 25m
0.50mm / 24AWG x 10m

I'll update this thread as more are added

Also, happy GIN DAY everybody

What a legend! I'll be putting an order in on Friday :)

AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom