What's new

Have a looksie at our new wire packaging

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
wire.jpg

What do you reckon? :)

We're so excited about out lovely new packaging we're offering an earth shattering 20% off all rebuildable supplies until 16/12/12 with discount code 'WIRED'

Great idea, I just wish I wasn't up to date wit all my supplies for a while, but when I need more you will be my first port of call :)

Looks good, reminds me off the old fuse wire my dad used to have in the electrical cupboard.

Any orders received after midday yesterday will have the new packaging.

Old fuse wire bring back some good memories. And some bad ones of balancing on one leg up a ladder... In the dark... With a candle in one hand hehe

balancing on one leg up a ladder... In the dark... With a candle in one hand hehe

...but that's enough about your strange peccadilloes Rob! Excellent packaging card! I'm naused off with my wire coming unstuck from the end of the spool and turning into some kind of masochistic slinky when my back is turned!

...but that's enough about your strange peccadilloes Rob! Excellent packaging card! I'm naused off with my wire coming unstuck from the end of the spool and turning into some kind of masochistic slinky when my back is turned!

The noise is fantastic though hehe Sort of like the ninja noises I used to make when I threw things as a kid :D

Back
Top Bottom