What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone received our new reels with the magnet?

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
We've been shipping kanthal and nickel reels with a magnet attached the last few days.

Anyone got them yet? What do you think?

magnetic sanity savers.jpg

A simple thing and in no way an original idea of ours. I stumbled upon a post by someone that came up with the idea and outright copied it.

45,000 rare earth magnets get packaged pretty well. Blocks of 2500 boxed, packaged in styrofoam, in a triple lined steel box then packed in a wooden crate. I guess they have to prevent the shipment sticking to the side of the plane or van :D

Rubbish Idea.......I prefer hunting for the end of my wire in the birdsnest that always happens.

No, Smart Idea Rob......

Great idea, at last I have a use for the bits of broken magnets I knew would come in useful one day.

That is Pure Genius Rob!!! Please pass my congratulations on to whoever you nicked the Idea off!!!:18:

After having a google I can't even find the place I saw it mentioned. Would have been late January or before as that's when I ordered the magnets.

Wish I could claim it as my idea really :)

Aw man, I must have just missed out on this as checked my reels and they are magnetless.

Great idea though!

Those magnets are excellent*. I would take it as a favour if you would send me a shed load for all the reels I've purchased from "the other wire company". :11:

*Except when they grab my jewellers' screwdrivers in preference to the wire, resulting in much "sproinging and cursing".

Back
Top Bottom