What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Free Aqua Attys for Forum Contributors

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Grizzly Adams Maxcat driver2883 Tubbyengineer HAZZA1962 Blossom Dexter Roadhoguk stumpey vaporsizer Gonloopy simonsays SMB hodge40 Pepper Clonfuddled Doofry

What goes around comes around dear apes and as the number of Aqua's by Yiloong we have to give away matches the number of forum contributors that have put their hands in their pockets you've made it nice and easy for us to put a smile on your faces.

aqua.jpg

The reason we're not putting these up on the site is that they are a little squeaky and have a more generous than you'd expect amount of machine oil from production. This was from the very first batch that Yiloong made so the squeaks may well have been addressed by now in the ones they currently produce so anyone reading this shouldn't be put off buying an Yiloong Aqua from another supplier.

So rejoice dear apes, and if your name is mentioned above get in touch next time you order from us and we'll furnish your jiffy bag with one of these little fellas

Nice one Rob ;-) was about to do little top up anyway :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Didn't even realise I could give contributions! It's very well hidden while using a phone. Lol

Well, bugger me bandy Rob! That is a very unexpected, and very welcome surprise mate. Thank you very much. Not for the first time, I find myself humbled by your generosity!

Stand by for a components order... :D

Thank you again. Lee :D

Woohoo.... I'm doing the happy dance :D

You're a star!

Order on its way shortly

Edit.... got myself an ohm meter.

Last edited:
just asking if my names not showing? Didn't my contribution go through? think it was the first one and also my idea? If it didn't go through can someone let me know? OccultScientist could check?

Rob very kind of you, could I donate mine to be included in a POTV forum competition of your choice ??

Back
Top Bottom