What's new

Fogger V3's then...

Hey, come out of that corner you! We were all there once...
I remember thinking my old ce4 was the best thing since nudey bars were invented... Oh I was so wrong. :P
Woah there, small pony. Let's not bash CE4's too much.
I can't remember one time when a CE4 took all my money for an unfulfilling 5 minutes of gyration, a terrible hangover, bamboo stripes on my butt and no idea where my coat is.

stealthvape
You just caused me to swear at my dogs.
If the buggers hadn't decided to try and dig their way out of the garden I'd have seen this earlier. :(
then again, Vern will most likely do a review of it, and i'll base buying one off that :)

if is it 100% nice, its mine. If it doesnt do it for me, its a PIF.
fairs fair

Just listed the Fogger V3's and taken some snazzy photos.

Attachments

• fogger-v3-uk-1.JPG
    fogger-v3-uk-1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 52
  • fogger-v3-uk-1-4.JPG
    fogger-v3-uk-1-4.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 54
  • fogger-v3-uk-2.JPG
    fogger-v3-uk-2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 51
  • fogger-v3-uk-3.JPG
    fogger-v3-uk-3.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 43
  • fogger-v3-uk-5.JPG
    fogger-v3-uk-5.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 43
@stealthvape
You just caused me to swear at my dogs.
If the buggers hadn't decided to try and dig their way out of the garden I'd have seen this earlier. :(
then again, @Vern will most likely do a review of it, and i'll base buying one off that :)

There's always next time dude. I'll be doing give aways in this quick fire fashion from now on

got mine in post yesterday...ready made mesh wick and coil....filled it half full....then half a tank full of juice promptly pissed out everywhere....cleaned it up and think its for the classies...dont know if i can be arsed and love my divers and working for me so why change im thinking to myself

Back
Top Bottom