What's new

Evolv's DNA75C is coming

stealthbot

Premium Vendor
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 13.08.25.png

Hold onto your hats, partners, inflatable toys...whatever. Some people thought Little Mix was a huge leap forward for music, some people thought the same for Jeremy Kyle and television, but they pale into insignificance compared to the DNA75C.

Is it just a board? No. It is a paradigm shift that looks like a board. It may not help you lose weight or appear more attractive, but you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Ludicrous claims and over-exaggeration? Nope, not at all. Go Evolv. Woo!

Hold onto your hats, partners, inflatable toys...whatever. Some people thought Little Mix was a huge leap forward for music, some people thought the same for Jeremy Kyle and television, but they pale into insignificance compared to the DNA75C.

Is it just a board? No. It is a paradigm shift that looks like a board. It may not help you lose weight or appear more attractive, but you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

do you have any info, when then 250 version will be out?

Because it will fundamentally changed the way you think about what is possible on a DNA device. .... or something, I expect. ;)
Exciting. One thing that really disappoints me about the SX Minis is how poor they are at changing traffic lights from red to green. Sometimes they work, other times I have to wait for one or two minutes.

Will it make my penis bigger? It needs all the help it can get ;-)

Saw a few mods on @Vape Geek with these today. I love the evolv chips and will definitely be picking one of these up as soon as. Going to have a gander at the Stealth Vape site and see what it's all about.

Back
Top Bottom