What's new

Ever wanted a UD AGI?

AGI arrived today, its currently in gennie mode with ss rope and tjuice. Its Great, will give it a few days and give the dripper a go.

Many Thanks

Is the agi any good im using the ud aga td and taste is amazing may invest in the agi

Sent from my ST26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Seems to leak a little in dripper mode. Gonna dab a little marine silicone onto the threads of the grubscrews if I can find it

Seems to leak a little in dripper mode. Gonna dab a little marine silicone onto the threads of the grubscrews if I can find it

I had to re-read that. I thought you said you was going to dab marmite on the threads lol.

After giving this a go in genni mode, I've decided that it's not for me and as I am happy with the dripper I got It's back up for grabs. Once again thanks to rob for the chance to give this one a go, now its time for someone else to give it a try. Still in great nick, I can post monday.

After giving this a go in genni mode, I've decided that it's not for me and as I am happy with the dripper I got It's back up for grabs. Once again thanks to rob for the chance to give this one a go, now its time for someone else to give it a try. Still in great nick, I can post monday.

Genni & dripper ?

How much you want for it mate? Id take it off your hands at the right price :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom