What's new

Easy Peasy Clapton Coil Squeezy

Now I've ended up talking to a tube manufacturer and asked if they can notch the tubes 30mm from the end.

Totally didn't want to and up doing this lol

Now I've ended up talking to a tube manufacturer and asked if they can notch the tubes 30mm from the end.

You've been Claptoned....:18:

And can anyone come up with a Eric Clapton/Terminator image???

Well, I don't want to kick myself in the jacksie with the fancy pants coil crew as we supply wire to some of them but this is too easy to not share :)

I can't think of a way to make a double armoured twisted clapton dragon coil though so they're safe for now ;)

You do realise that there is no such thing....... as safe don't you.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you throw away the brass tubing, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will wrap you in ribbon.

You do realise that there is no such thing....... as safe don't you.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you throw away the brass tubing, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will wrap you in ribbon.

Nothing will penetrate my fortress of brass tubes

Who needs Dragons Den when you have POTV?!

I'm in!
harry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom