What's new

Easy Peasy Clapton Coil Squeezy

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Tools needed:

Some 1mm ID brass tube

Your favourite brand of 0.20mm and 0.40mm kanthal

A small file

Put a notch an ince or two away from one end taking care to not leave any sharp edges or burrs

clapton 1.jpgclapton 2.jpg

Push the 0.20mm through first, then the 0.40mm.

Knot them together and loop around an allen key in a hand drill

Wind away, take care not to pull the wire through and rather let the wire make it's own way out. It takes hardly any practice :)

clapton 3.jpg

It's that easy

stealthvape, but say I like fannying about with the drill and losing my eyesight and bearing the metric f-k tons of frustration when it goes temporarily pear shaped??

Are you trying to deprive the 'posh' coil makers of these joys with your Blue Peter trickery?? :D

@stealthvape, but say I like fannying about with the drill and losing my eyesight and bearing the metric f-k tons of frustration when it goes temporarily pear shaped??

Are you trying to deprive the 'posh' coil makers of these joys with your Blue Peter trickery?? :D

Well, I don't want to kick myself in the jacksie with the fancy pants coil crew as we supply wire to some of them but this is too easy to not share :)

I can't think of a way to make a double armoured twisted clapton dragon coil though so they're safe for now ;)

Well, I don't want to kick myself in the jacksie with the fancy pants coil crew as we supply wire to some of them but this is too easy to not share :)

I can't think of a way to make a double armoured twisted clapton dragon coil though so they're safe for now ;)

Ahm gonnae need a BIGGER drill for your Armoured whatsit thingummy boab....
And Valium....:D

You can put me down for one straight away mate! Might stop my hair going whiter than it already is!

Oh and I'm putting in an order tomorrow sir...I hear there might be sweeties available? :D

Add a note at checkout and you can have these two clapton wires I've made testing my tubey thing.

"The Claptonator" There it's got a name now no one can take it from me lol

Back
Top Bottom