What's new

DNA250's Available

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
In all the excitement we forgot to let you know Evolv DNA250 boards are available.

The actual board is more or less identical to the DNA200, just a few component changes so we've updated our acrylic board holders slightly and are continuing to offer them free along with a mounting kit with each board sold.

Functionally they're different. Joining the wattage race with the clue in the name they're now capable of 250w and have a 2a charge double the charge rate of the DNA200.

The firmware is supposed to be tweaked too, something akin to the way the DNA75 handles temperature control which is apparently more advanced and refined.

As with all Evolv boards we sell, tests are performed prior to despatch although fewer tests are possible as unlike the DNA200 and 75 the screen doesn't light up under USB power alone. This means that screen and button function can't be verified but we still check whether the board connects via USB and update to the latest firmware.

If a fault appears at any point we offer a warranty in line with your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and warranty the board for 6 months from the date of purchase. No sending it off to Evolv in the US.

You know what DNA250 boards look like so instead here's a photo of a box we laser etched yesterday :)

hippy-skull.jpg

More information can be found on the product listing HERE

@stealthvape the details say the 250 board is identical size to the 200, that means they could be retro fitted to an existing DNA200 box, yes ?

I have thoughts of a VTbox250 or Lavabox 250. :D

@stealthvape the details say the 250 board is identical size to the 200, that means they could be retro fitted to an existing DNA200 box, yes ?

I have thoughts of a VTbox250 or Lavabox 250. :D

Yep providing they're using stock boards. I know some manufacturers have different tactiles fitted

Yep providing they're using stock boards. I know some manufacturers have different tactiles fitted

I also have a couple of 33c 2200mAh 3s LiPos sitting on storage charge. :) One of those would work well with a 250 board in a custom box. :D

They're not even that bulky, the mod would finish up at something like a slightly scaled up, 900mAh Lavabox. :D

My bad ! 25c (50c burst) :)

That still works Phil. May I refer you to my previous post...
1.SirLugg
2.SirLugg

[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom