What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinky Little Xtar Chargers at stealhvape.co.uk

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
If a charger could ever be described as cute, it's this one. That's a 18650 being charged in the pic. And it's Xtar, so a step up in quality and performance from xxxfire chargers.

Comes with 4 spacers (as Xtar only included 1 for some reason) and a 3 pin UK charger.

As with all of our products, you can use discount code 10OFF at checkout for a nice 10% reduction.

Choosing the right charger for your lithium batteries is an important decision if you want them to perform well, have the longest lifespan possible and most importantly charge safely. Whether it's for charging cost effective cells like trustfire lithium flames or for the more expensive and safer IMR lithium manganese, the Xtar MP1S is without doubt the best single cell lithium battery charger available in it's price bracket.

xtar-mp1s-charger.JPG xtar-mp1s-charger-3.JPG

The Xtar MP1S charger is designed to charge 14650/17670/18650/18700, and also the 10440/14500/15720/16340/18350 3.7v Li-ion batteries when using spacers. It is designed with an algorithim (TC.CC.CV) charging system which can monitor the battery's status full time and controls charging safely and automatically.

When the input voltage (AC adapter or car charger) is removed the charger will be in a low current status automatically and lowers the batteries discharging current to below 4uA. When charging is complete the charger will monitor the battery continuously. It restarts charging when the battery's voltage drops to 4.0v or below. maintaining the battery's fully charged status.

The charging management chip can monitor the IC's temperature. When the detected temperature is too high, the charge current will lower automatically to ensure the functionality of the battery being charged.

We supply 4 spacers with this charger so you can charge all of the sizes below without having to buy any extras. Also included is a 3 pin UK power adapter to be used in conjunction with the packaged USB charging cable.

supportedBatterySizes-mp1s.png

supportedBatteryTypes-mp1s.png

Please join us on facebook and follow us on twitter We're even on Google+

Direct link: Xtar MP1S 3.7v Li-ion battery charger at stealthvape

Last edited:
Just wanted to add these are cracking little chargers. I bought one a while ago when my lovely kids broke the plug on my trustfire and it is brilliant, very reliable and great for if you go away and don't want a bulky charger. I only upgraded as I needed to charge more than one battery. If you want a cheap but dependable little charger you really can't go wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom