What's new

Dear Lovely Customers :)

Here comes Nurse Emma Rob!! movingthem4.gif

I am glad to see you posting and starting to feel better. Love the sense of humour. Hugs to the missus.
I had a husband with a few slipped discs and awful sciatic problems. I often had to put his socks and shoes on and push his discs back in for him (eww). He was living on a cocktail of drugs just to get him through the day. One sneeze could put him of work for days. He has now had a titanium disc (L5) replacement which has helped enormously. He still has a slipped T12 and a bulge in another L region. His work got him a decent chair specially designed and measured for him.

Good to hear your up and nearly about Rob, you got to take care of yourself so do as your told,I think when you want to retire your Missus is a good contender for keeping it running, you got a good un M8. Now when is the morphine vape being released?

Congrats Rob, heres hoping you are on the mend. Perhaps swinging from the wardrobe in the dark with one of your drip tips on your cock, pretending you are Luke Skywalker whilst trying to create another sibling for Bill was not one of your better moves, and slow it down.

I was tempted to mention the 'spamming' but it was a joke too far :(

glad you`re on the mend fella .heard emma did an awesome job in your abscence pat on the back deserved ...i too suffered with back pain for years ,i know i`m jinxing myself by sayin it ,but mine went one day and i been pretty lucky since touch wood :D

Good to hear your on the mend Rob ,

Been there and done it , horrendous pain ,
Blossom ....Did mine brushing my teeth

Good to hear you're out of hospital. Hope it clears up soon for you.

Rest assured that if in the future I am ever in the position of having to use laughing gas, I will try a Barry White impression :)

Back
Top Bottom