What's new

Current Discount Code for WWW.STEALTHVAPE.CO.UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they do the code anymore, and instead do stuff like include 50% extra free wire and stuff like that. Well, I got 50% extra free wire on my last order anyway. They have fair prices for what I would say, superior wire products, in my opinion, can't beat 'em for the rebuildable materials, cuz they know wut they doin' like, innit, my old bean.

To be fair . He has outstanding service, free MUJI, free wire and free vape bands.
Cheap as it is already.

I'm in agreement, last time i ordered a discount code didn't even cross my mind with all the free stuff and customer service that's second to none

I don't think they do the code anymore, and instead do stuff like include 50% extra free wire and stuff like that. Well, I got 50% extra free wire on my last order anyway. They have fair prices for what I would say, superior wire products, in my opinion, can't beat 'em for the rebuildable materials, cuz they know wut they doin' like, innit, my old bean.
Quick alert the Media!

Teflon spotted, this is not a drill! This is not a drill

If ordering from Rob at his service and prices even without a code wasn't enough...

Closed the thread, unless Rob wants to reply. It's old, there's plenty of freebies on offer etc.

I'm feeling very tired. I can't drink like I used to. Mainly because I drank it and there's nothing to drink. I'd order more but nowhere is offering me a discount code. Gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom