Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no code for stealthvape now?
i'm just about to click and a code might spur me on :shiny:

Nevermind, it was case sensitive....derp

Is there no code for stealthvape now?
i'm just about to click and a code might spur me on :shiny:

Nevermind, it was case sensitive....derp

Sorry, i missed your post. Yep, uppercase although I'm thinking it might be an idea to make a lower case one too

OK either I'm being dumb or your checkout has changed but I can't find where to put the code?

Cancel that,for some reason I was using the mobile site instead of main website

Dammit just put an order in at the weekend and didn't see this. Will have to remember next time!! Haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've just an order in too but hey it wasn't loads so it would of only save me about a quid lol
Just hope it comes tomorrow

i just put an order in today with rob, and i didnt use it....free muji, free kanthal and vape bands? Couldnt bring myself to use it....i mean the mans gotta eat and feed his whippets :)

i just put an order in today with rob, and i didnt use it....free muji, free kanthal and vape bands? Couldnt bring myself to use it....i mean the mans gotta eat and feed his whippets :)

I agree, with all the freebies and good service it doesn't feel right to use the code.

I agree, with all the freebies and good service it doesn't feel right to use the code.

the fact that rob always offers help from unsolicited abusive *ahem* pm's from angry cockneys (so i hear) and gives sound advice without trying to sell his own goods means that he has a customer for life from me....

not that im an angry cockney you fuckingunderstandyoubastardpisswanktwat me?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom