What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

cotton bacon

Its back, V2 which is supposed to have less cotton oils and not have the break in period. Slightly more expensive but we're taking the hit on that.

Its back, V2 which is supposed to have less cotton oils and not have the break in period. Slightly more expensive but we're taking the hit on that.

Cheers Rob....will order tonight....and is there anything else i might need i wonder??

The free stuff seems to be quite popular :)

Lol! Think i might have to have a good browse....got a bit in paypal to *cough* use up ;)

And is there any chance of actually selling the vape bands as well? I could do with half a dozen

Lol! Think i might have to have a good browse....got a bit in paypal to *cough* use up ;)

And is there any chance of actually selling the vape bands as well? I could do with half a dozen

After the review you left last night just add a note at checkout :)

I was going to order some cotton bacon last night but after finding the free stuff I just couldn't bring myself to place an order for just a few quid and lots of free stuff! Trying to find something else I need to at least bump it up to a tenner!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was going to order some cotton bacon last night but after finding the free stuff I just couldn't bring myself to place an order for just a few quid and lots of free stuff! Trying to find something else I need to at least bump it up to a tenner!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

That's the spirit :)

Back
Top Bottom