What's new

Cotton Bacon

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
bacon-cotton-wick-3-500x500.jpg

In light of stealthvape customers contacting Wick'n'Vape demanding they wholesale to Rob, Cotton Bacon is now in stock.

Cotton Bacon by Wick N Vape make many claims about it - apparently it's meant to wick heavy VG juice like nobody's business and is a non-bleached yet cleaner vape with no cotton taste.

Personally I'm not sure what "cotton taste" is but I'm looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow.

Cotton Bacon

DaveX - any idea why it's called "bacon"? In the past, a snort of ignorant derision has sufficed, but now I think I might lose sleep if I don't find out. :D

DaveX - any idea why it's called "bacon"? In the past, a snort of ignorant derision has sufficed, but now I think I might lose sleep if I don't find out. :D

Apparently, because it comes in strips.

And bacon is awesome.

Probably mainly the latter.

I noticed this when I was ordering some wire this morning as i went to select some free muji, got some of this stuff as well, for the price why not I say.

Edit
Forgot to say, ordered at 9.30, dispatched at 11.10, Top Dog is @stealthvape

Last edited:
I've been using Cotton Bacon for about a month now and I love it. It's great to work with and it wicks like a dream. There is no break in time and I now prefer it to Jap Cotton. I bought two pouches and I'm still not even half way through my first pouch.

And bacon is awesome.

Damn right! 2 crusty rolls filled with fried crispy currently being gently digested as I type. One rasher left, so that's going in the Kayfun this afternoon and then I'll try some of Rob's fluffy rashers in a roll... ;)

It'll be fibre freaks next ... great little business idea though, wish I'd thought of it.

... find a dirt cheap generic product, target it at a niche market and mark it up by thousands of percent ... think I'll have a go with vape syringes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom