What's new

Baby Stealth is on his way

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Mrs Stealthvape is about to pop with the official date being the 25th of March. Childbirth is not an exact science however which means it could happen any time of the month or even next month should little Stealth be happy where he is.

So please prepare yourselves for a little downtime on the site at some point soon. Anything could happen and I don't really know what to do with the site short of posting a message and closing the site for a day or two.

Any orders outstanding will be rushed out asap when we resume work so please be patient with us if you are one of the unlucky ones with an order in limbo.

Or make sure you're stocked up in advance :)

Thanks guys, and we've called him William after my Grandad but it'll be Bill. Old fashioned I know :)

I heard childbirth is a breeze nowdays , 6 hours after mrs stealth will be back at home with feet up :gaming2: so mr stealth can re-open shop :yahoo:

(kidding dont want any mums out there throwing bricks through windows at me).

Congrats :excited:

My first labour was 19 hours followed an an emergency C section, my second was 1.5 hours followed by a venthouse delivery, everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom