What's new

All that glisters

They're stupidly strict about everything else so I'm surprised they aren't helping more.

Thats the reason I dont sell on Ebay or Amazon, all the rights seem to be with the buyer not the merchant.

I took a €700 euro hit on some Harley branded gear, never again!

conjob2.jpg

Didn't even get a text from RM saying it'd been despatched. Deffo a StealthVape clone

Cheeky buggers.

Although it's a kind of complement that the name is so highly thought of that somebody wants to use it, the loss of sales to Stealthvape surely can't be condoned.

Could Mawsley 's order be used as the test purchase needed to stop them doing this?

Cheeky buggers.

Although it's a kind of complement that the name is so highly thought of that somebody wants to use it, the loss of sales to Stealthvape surely can't be condoned.

Could @Mawsley 's order be used as the test purchase needed to stop them doing this?

Yes - full details and pictures have been sent to Rob. ;)

Seller refused to refund until I posted back the wire - in breach of Section 36 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.

"Buyer not bound to return rejected goods.

Unless otherwise agreed, where goods are delivered to the buyer, and he refuses to accept them, having the right to do so, he is not bound to return them to the seller, but it is sufficient if he intimates to the seller that he refuses to accept them
."

Complaint lodged with Amazon.

Refund received.

Back
Top Bottom