What's new

All that glisters

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Q: When is a Stealthvape Amazon store not a stealthvape Amazon store?

A: When it's some person pretending to be a Stealthvape Amazon store.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-31%20at%2013.02.42.png

To my mind the only Stealthvape presence on Amazon is this one: here and stock in the warehouse for Prime customers.

The other one is simply the company who put the suk into gelatincapsuk.

Q: When is a Stealthvape Amazon store not a @stealthvape Amazon store?

A: When it's some person pretending to be a Stealthvape Amazon store.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-31%20at%2013.02.42.png

To my mind the only Stealthvape presence on Amazon is this one: here and stock in the warehouse for Prime customers.

The other one is simply the company who put the suk into gelatincapsuk.

I don't use Amazon and I'm already out of my depth trying to figure out how this business model (if it is a business model) works. Is Amazon prone to scamming? I'd avoid simply because I haven't a clue what's going on with the store names, etc.

You can either purchase direct from Amazon, which it will state on the product page. You can filter your search so as to only include items that Amazon stock and ship directly from their warehouses. This includes FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) items where a marketplace seller stores their items in the warehouse and has Amazon handle the deliveries, obviously at a cost to the seller.

The Marketplace is where an individual or third party seller, whether it be a large or small business, can list their items on Amazon's website and they deal with the shipping themselves. They are simply using the Amazon platform to front their store and are independent of Amazon.

You can either purchase direct from Amazon, which it will state on the product page. You can filter your search so as to only include items that Amazon stock and ship directly from their warehouses. This includes FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) items where a marketplace seller stores their items in the warehouse and has Amazon handle the deliveries, obviously at a cost to the seller.

The Marketplace is where an individual or third party seller, whether it be a large or small business, can list their items on Amazon's website and they deal with the shipping themselves. They are simply using the Amazon platform to front their store and are independent of Amazon.

Mawsley is claiming gelatincaps is pretending to be Stealthvape. gelatincaps has other brand-named offers so I'm unsure as to whether they are selling stock they have or can obtain. It's too confusing so I'd avoid.

Mawsley is claiming gelatincaps is pretending to be Stealthvape. gelatincaps has other brand-named offers so I'm unsure as to whether they are selling stock they have or can obtain. It's too confusing so I'd avoid.

Well we haven't sold them any wire and they're ignoring our messages.

I imagine they'll have upset customers when they receive different reels, no magnets and a lack of the 50% extra wire we're offering.

What they did I expect was use amazons catalog to list it.

Very unlikely it's our reels they're selling

Well we haven't sold them any wire and they're ignoring our messages.

I imagine they'll have upset customers when they receive different reels, no magnets and a lack of the 50% extra wire we're offering.

What they did I expect was use amazons catalog to list it.

Very unlikely it's our reels they're selling

Thanks. That clarifies that Amazon is worse than eBay.

In that case you need to contact Seller Support and explain that they are using your branding for items they don't stock and have no affiliation with you, and they will all be removed.

is that possible?

bad as each other me thinks :)

eBay gives you a fighting chance. Stealthvape's Amazon page has an other seller's buy button taking you to gelatincaps - that is plain fucking absurd.

Thanks. That clarifies that Amazon is worse than eBay.

It's surprising too after the 2 weeks of hoops they made us jump through to get a merchant account. Apparently it's down to us to make a test order to prove that they aren't selling the listed product, even though we actually produce that product and own the trademark.

They're stupidly strict about everything else so I'm surprised they aren't helping more.

Back
Top Bottom