What's new

Hello from SpaceInvapers!

SpaceInvapers

Postman
Good evening everyone!

We're excited to become a part of PotV as a premium vendor!

Just to give you all a run-down... SpaceInvapers is a small-but-growing-fast online shop & B&M based in Milton Keynes. We opened our doors on May 28th 2016, so are very, very close to our first year anniversary!

vape-shop-photoshoot-4-1024x683.jpg

Our main shop is based inside a gig venue / bar / grill, and we are probably most well-known for our customer service and our vape socials. Our last social in March saw 100+ people descend on our 350 capacity venue / shop and it was AWESOME. Our next social is May the 4th be with you, and I'd love to see some PotVers if you're in the area!

A picture from our last meet (you can see my bearded mug on the stage, alongside the wonderful Jess from Vape Base):

space-invapers-meet-13JPG-1024x768.jpg

And what kind of vendor would we be without a permanent PotV discount - just use POTV10 at the checkout for 10% off! I can see a few of you have already used us and for that, I thank you so much. It's a tough, competitive world for vape stores in the UK and I can't thank those of you who use us and trust us with your vapemail needs enough.

We're going to use our little corner of the forum here for announcing new products we have in-store, sharing information on our meets and responding to queries and comments on us as a vendor!

A big thanks to Hedley for getting us sorted as a vendor, and looking forwards to catching up with you soon too!

Peace! <3

Matt
SpaceInvapers

Hi all,

Just a quick hi from me too, I'm helping Matt keep an eye on the forum, I'll be joined by a couple of other peeps to so we ensure we have quick response for any questions/queries.

And again, another big thanks to PotV for setting us up with the forum :)

Paul
Spaceinvapers

Welcome to POTV @SpaceInvapers team, I take my hat of to you on opening a store when vape shops are closing their doors left right and centre due to the burden of the TPD but it sounds like you have chosen an awesome location so good on ya [emoji5]

Welcome to POTV @SpaceInvapers team, I take my hat of to you on opening a store when vape shops are closing their doors left right and centre due to the burden of the TPD but it sounds like you have chosen an awesome location so good on ya [emoji5]

Thanks crunchynut, yes the TPD is affecting everyone but it's not going to get us down!

We've got a cracking location and some really great customers.

ensure we have quick response for any questions/queries.

Any questions.........hmm...... okie dokie how about this?

When I'm walking down the road and a pretty girl looks towards my manly parts and smiles, how can I tell (without checking) if its because she likes what sees or if she's only smiling because my juice has leaked in an unfortunate place.
#reallifeissues

Hi and welcome new vendors, good to have you here.
Awesome shop location.

When I'm walking down the road and a pretty girl looks towards my manly parts and smiles, how can I tell (without checking) if its because she likes what sees or if she's only smiling because my juice has leaked in an unfortunate place.
#reallifeissues

If she starts laughing then it's probably the latter... :D

Thanks for the welcome. :)

#reallifeissues

Hi and welcome new vendors, good to have you here.
Awesome shop location.

Thanks for the welcome!

And this is the kind of quality content that keeps me coming back here. :dance:

@SpaceInvapers well feel free to keep me informed of any meets you have down there as if I am free I havr friends that way to go and bother anyway.. looks pretty awesome and different what you have done with your 'shop' and will let my local to you friends know about it etc

Hi Nikki,

Our next meet is May the 4th, details on our FB page : and other meets will be announced there too.

Hope to see you there :)

Back
Top Bottom