What's new

Kanger DRIPBOX Starter kit (Pre-Order)

Hi everyone, we have the new Kanger Dripbox Starter Kit available for pre order, for £28.99 including Royal Mail 1st Class delivery with stock due end of the month.

What does everyone think of this kit?

http://puremist.co.uk/kanger-dripbox-starter-kit

Regards
David

looks interesting, is the "dripper" fixed and does it have a 510 connection because I've heard it doesn't??

also small typo "replaceable 1860 cell" should be 18650

Last edited:
It's certainly an interesting piece and that's a great price for it, but I'd want to see some reviews before commiting. I want to try squonking, but I don't think 60w will be enough power and I would want to use my own BF dripper rather than be tied to just the dripper that comes with it.

I will wait to see reviews on this was so diassapointed with the nebox

looks interesting, is the "dripper" fixed and does it have a 510 connection because I've heard it doesn't??

also small typo "replaceable 1860 cell" should be 18650

Not a lot of details on it but we should have our sample tomorrow so will take a quick look at it before sending it off for review and keep you updated.

Hi everyone, we got our sample in today and it is a very nice kit for the price, I have taken some pictures before sending it off for review, had a lot of people asking if the subdrip was removable and it is so should be able to use a different one on it if you prefer.

Regards
David

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Thats the video review up, seems like a really good device, main issue being the orings which we have spoke to kanger about so hopefully be resolved in the final product.

Hi, from what we have been told so far they will be available about 1-2 weeks after release and sold in a pack of 3 but the price per coil should be the same as normal kanger subtank coils.

Regards
David

i have been looking at these a couple of weeks, but what puts me off is it says 60watts, yet it is a mech mod.
I think kanger will end up making a vw or a tc version, so i am going to wait and see.
The price is decent for a UK price if you think about whats in the kit. a squonker with all the parts icluding a dripper so i think it will sell quite well

Back
Top Bottom