What's new

More flavours back, others in big bottles and a discount code

Colonelboom

Vendor
It must be bank holiday weekend!

We have added four flavours to the increasingly popular Big Zero range, with a sold out first batch we got to adding more requested flavours back in...

Virga - now back and known as Digestive Cream Biscuit.
Victory - another one, known now as Cherries & Cream
Menthberry - available for the first time pre-mixed. Dark Berries and Ice
CeaseFire - the ever popular Colonel Boom's flavour in a big bottle as Strawberry, Apple & Kiwi

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/big-zero-shots/

As well as the new additions taking us up to 15 flavours in the range (yes, you really have missed that many) we are offering an amazing discount for the weekend.

Save 20% on all orders over £15.00, excludes the Trillium tank and shipping charges but remember that UK mainland shipping is also free on orders over £50.00

discount code= augustbank

Tell your facebook friends and family, we don't run many codes these days so now is the chance to save a few quid and try some new stuff - it won't disappoint.

cherries.jpg
digestive.jpg
darkberries.jpg
cookie.jpg

A few of people have reported the code wasn't working yesterday. It has been removed and reapplied to the site now and is working fine for us : code - augustbank

If you are on a mobile device, you want to open the panel for order summary before you hit pay to find the coupon box - this must have changed position in a recent update which we will have fixed ASAP as it's not obvious.

I know it's late on a bank holiday but I wondered if there were any nicotine "shots" on the website. I was thinking about a Big Zero order but I don't have any nicotine.

I know it's late on a bank holiday but I wondered if there were any nicotine "shots" on the website. I was thinking about a Big Zero order but I don't have any nicotine.
Hi, unfortunately we are out of stock of shots at the moment. I'm working on getting another load in currently but vapefest, holiday and then the bank holiday weekend has delayed it all.

Okdk, I thought it might just be me not being able to see them.
The holidays have sucked my bank balance dry anyway so it's probably for the best.

It's planned and soon but I do need to tweak the recipe a little more.
Thanks Leigh :) Managed to squeeze a dripper full out of an empty 100ml bottle which was over a year old, was sublime so it was :2thumbsup:
It's in my top three liquids of all time, and I've none left, hence the desperation on my part - but I can wait, I'm good at waiting...
:lies:

Back
Top Bottom