What's new

how best to be a dick

Colonelboom

Vendor
We rarely get complaints so each one is taken very seriously. Great care is taken to ensure customers are happy and our pricing is fair or reflective of the quality of the product - we are often at the lower end of the price point for a lot of things.

Imagine just how gleeful our days are when we receive emails from a keyboard warrior using a contact us page and a totally nonsense email address. This person keeps returning every day to send a new message (they must love us)

Todays lesson in how to be a dickhead

"GREEDY TWAT THATS HOW YOU CAN DRIVE ROUND IN A FUCKING JAG BY RIPPING PEOPLES EYES OUT WITH THE PRICE OF THE JUICE YOU SELL AND IF AND WHEN YOU HAVE ANY FORM OF DISCOUNT WELL THEY DONT LAST LONG OR USELESS AS THEY SAVE FUCL ALL IN THE COST OF PAYING FOR JUICE THAT COSTS A FEW QUID TO MAKE UP AND THAT IS NOT JUST SMALL PIDDLY BOTTLES EITHER GREEDY CUNT."

As much as I like to be kind to demented people I feel it my duty to point out the main issues:

Firstly, discount codes aren't really allowed to be used thanks to TPD - if any go up temporarily they are a bonus. Secondly there are actually a couple of permanent ones too - probably too thick to find them though as they aren't openly advertised albeit still findable - especially with a simple google search.

The thing I like the best though is that they are returning to the site every day to leave an email, like their rants are going to make the slightest bit of difference to anyone's pricing - had they contacted us not anonymously they would have been advised about the permanent codes in play.

I do sincerely hope they have a great day, then go and boil their head

So there you have it, how best to approach a pricing query with any juice maker and how you can definitely see immediate results :)

:P

Some Fuds won't take a telling and there is no way of telling them different, but fair play on your patience with the bampot so far!!

u_3861921443818996.jpg

It's not even like we are particularly expensive for juice either. :D
Leigh

this has inspired me mate

im gonna go into my local car dealership, with a printout of this, and demand they go fuck themselves because the cars they sell are ridiculously overpriced

infact i will then tell them how the investment they have made to provide a product they can stand behind is bullshit and none of my concern, because i can make my own car for a tenth of the price myself

I really don't see the problem your prices are reasonable and i have seen more expensive items on other sites, their just being a twat.

I'm not sure about discount codes, I think what this guy really needs is a few ,,,, and....

The use of proper English and the effective and deft use of grammar in that email should be a threat in itself.

What a knob [emoji23]

I would thank him for his interest and send him a sample

75820-6249384.jpg

What a knobJockey

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom