What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wherefore art thou Lemon Grab

I do appreciate the patience guys , I just don't have the time to throw at it that i would like but the end result will be a slicks service with plenty of stock, that i can assure you

As long as you're healthy and happy Stu, take as long as you need!

I've given up waiting... formulating a clone as we speak. I've got a great lemon concentrate but I can't find a grab concentrate anywhere.
In the absence of Lemon Grab I ordered some of your gear last week. Lemon Grab is still my absolute favourite juice ever but I think @pfvapes is going to have to learn to share now. Vaping the Big Slice at the minute, lovely stuff.

maybe, I dont have make sure my research is on point, as I'm not a company, but per person there maybe more that require the smaller, higher strength bottles, but a massive customer base wants the larger low nic bottles and it does make sense to cater to both. As a business anyway, I know who'd I would like to be selling to, the vapers that get through a bottle a day rather than a bottle a week.
I do feel that some companies are being pressured into going a certain direction, even if its not best for them

Please don't Stealth tout in other vendors threads

Why does everything have to come down to them and us when discussing this subject?

Some of us decided to go down the TPD compliant route - opening up our business to cater for the wholesale market. Without TPD compliant products the majority of vape stores would close. 18mg juice would be impossible to "shake and vape" and even 12mg would unlikely be catered for with a huge loss of flavour. New vaper would struggle to switch on low mg juices and may be put off by having to buy large bottles of juice that they have to nic up themselves with no clue how to DIY. Who is going to cater for the shops and potential new vapers if every company decided not to go through TPD?

Some of us decided to go down the nic shot route - allowing seasoned vapers to purchase larger quantities, allowing DIY competent people to nic up their larger bottles to suit their requirements and providing better affordability to those who use thirsty methods of vaping.

There is no right and wrong. There is no my route is better than your route. There is no them and us.

There is a market out there for both options. There is plenty to go around. Not so long ago we all stood together against the TPD and now we are bickering like children about who went which way.

Each to their own, and good luck to every single business that is trying to stay afloat post TPD.
I've thought since the TPD was announced that the way I would do it was large 0mg bottle, compliant high nic bottle of exactly the same flavour. It's like a nic shot but catered directly for the juice you're using it on. I usually vape a small number of juices anyway so having 2 different bottles of each is no big deal. Nic shots might be better for someone who changes juice every few days where it just doesn't make sense to have to buy a bottle of high nic juice that will only be 1/4 or 1/2 used.

Why does everything have to come down to them and us when discussing this subject?

Some of us decided to go down the TPD compliant route - opening up our business to cater for the wholesale market. Without TPD compliant products the majority of vape stores would close. 18mg juice would be impossible to "shake and vape" and even 12mg would unlikely be catered for with a huge loss of flavour. New vaper would struggle to switch on low mg juices and may be put off by having to buy large bottles of juice that they have to nic up themselves with no clue how to DIY. Who is going to cater for the shops and potential new vapers if every company decided not to go through TPD?

Some of us decided to go down the nic shot route - allowing seasoned vapers to purchase larger quantities, allowing DIY competent people to nic up their larger bottles to suit their requirements and providing better affordability to those who use thirsty methods of vaping.

There is no right and wrong. There is no my route is better than your route. There is no them and us.

There is a market out there for both options. There is plenty to go around. Not so long ago we all stood together against the TPD and now we are bickering like children about who went which way.

Each to their own, and good luck to every single business that is trying to stay afloat post TPD.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I've thought since the TPD was announced that the way I would do it was large 0mg bottle, compliant high nic bottle of exactly the same flavour. It's like a nic shot but catered directly for the juice you're using it on. I usually vape a small number of juices anyway so having 2 different bottles of each is no big deal. Nic shots might be better for someone who changes juice every few days where it just doesn't make sense to have to buy a bottle of high nic juice that will only be 1/4 or 1/2 used.
That was the plan dude,

Just taking a lot more effort and hoop jumping than i anticipated lol

IMG-20170321-WA0000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom