What's new

What are we about

Lemon Grab was like dripping freshly made biscuits for me. Eton's Mess was similar to other strawberry's but without the chemical taste on the inhale and more subtle so it leaves you wanting more.

Haven't got round to trying my Col Custer as I fell ill the day before it arrived [emoji35] [emoji35] and I get a heavy case of man flu when I get I'll. Been thinking about it for the last few days though, loved the other pf juices I've tried so it's making me want it even more. The minute I'm done being ill I'll be getting that bitch dripped!

Oh man,

This has brought a tear to my eye!

Im just so glad folk "get it" and more to the point like it!!

Ok here's my take on your juices....

If you're looking for tones of artificial wham bam sweet flavour I'm not sure that PFvapes juices will suit you. I'm not slagging off the wham bam flavours that are out there as there is a time and place for most juices but for me your range doesn't sit there.

Where your juice has taken president is it's the most natural and subtle flavours in a juice I've tried.

Take bakywell for instance.. the cherry profile would of put me off but it's very subtle and it actually tastes of bakewell tart.

Yes there are others like botany bay that are a little less subtle but again there isn't a hint of an artificial type taste to it.

This is all subjective and everybodys taste buds are different as it took me some time and only recently tried bakywell again as the first time I tried it after coming from vaping pinkman and blue slush type juices (nothing against them) it tasted a bit bland and it took me a little time to adjust.

I think you've done a great job in producing a as natural tasting juices that I've tried and keep up the good work.

cheers

Gaz

Ok here's my take on your juices....

If you're looking for tones of artificial wham bam sweet flavour I'm not sure that PFvapes juices will suit you. I'm not slagging off the wham bam flavours that are out there as there is a time and place for most juices but for me your range doesn't sit there.

Where your juice has taken president is it's the most natural and subtle flavours in a juice I've tried.

Take bakywell for instance.. the cherry profile would of put me off but it's very subtle and it actually tastes of bakewell tart.

Yes there are others like botany bay that are a little less subtle but again there isn't a hint of an artificial type taste to it.

This is all subjective and everybodys taste buds are different as it took me some time and only recently tried bakywell again as the first time I tried it after coming from vaping pinkman and blue slush type juices (nothing against them) it tasted a bit bland and it took me a little time to adjust.

I think you've done a great job in producing a as natural tasting juices that I've tried and keep up the good work.

cheers

Gaz
Thanks mate - that was exactly what we set out to achieve so I'm really happy about that!!

Back
Top Bottom