What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What are we about

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Hello!

You really have to try this *insert here* its so awesome, I mean wow...

Just kidding ;)

Right

OK so I gets a fair few questions regarding our flavour profiles and what have you, so I thought I would post a cheeky little infomercial type effort for all you folks unfortunate enough to not have had a toot on the phileas fogg.

We are not like a lot of other vendors ( oh yeah here it comes, cue the bullshit marketing )

No really, and I don't mean because we have some super snazzy groundbreaking tech, or a method of extracting unicorn pate or dolphin essence from the ether.

We create what I like to call "grown up flavours for grown ups"

Well what the hell fire bollocks is that I hear you cry??

Simple

We create subtle, not too sweet, not too heavy Flavour experiences

I worked as a chef for many years and I always favoured the "no more than 3 big flavours" classic approach to cuisine

I have tried to apply this ethos to juice

Now this is important as you may find that the "hey I like being slapped in the chops by a flavour train, whilst simultaneously having sensory overload approach" is what you want

This juice in my opinion is far to refined and subtle to satisfy such a pallette when you first have a toot

Live with it, readjust your senses, and bask in the subtle balances of flavour

There are no gimmicks, no sweeteners, no koolada, nothing like this in our juice ( not that I have any issue with these ingredients I must add ) it would just take away from what we are trying to achieve

Its just stripped back and simple and to the point. Its a juice that says "hi" with a polite nod from the corner of the room.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
All sounds great!!! Looks like I'll have to try some flavours soon. If I do I'll pop a review on here.

Far from cheeky, much needed "infomercial"!

Phileas Fogg range is very special, it is crammed with subtle flavours which make them palatable to all types of vaping techniques.
I would suggest that no single vape method "gets the best" out of any of your juices, each vape method gets something different.
What should be the same is no dryness afterwards and no chemical aftertaste.
I recommend your zero nic versions because the flavours are still all there but without that nic hit which can bring out the flavours even more!
I always have a mix or two of zero and 3mg to make 1mg or 1.5mg which I will use to start off the day with silky smoothness, mmmm.
Bystanders often comment on how the vape smells from your juice. A lot of juices all smell pretty much the same to bystanders, vanilla/caramel/fruity vague smokiness.
In particular, your Karma Frappe and Lemon Grab have gorgeous aromas when vaped, Karma Frappe smells like a small old fashioned coffee house and Lemon Grab smells exactly like sweet biscuits being baked!

Since I discovered Phileas Fogg and Cotswold Vapour, I really have no need to try any others, any odd hankerings I have I satisfy with my DIY juice.

I am really impressed with your flavours. I've got 4 of them and they all taste exactly like you say. I have tried so many other vendors liquids that are supposed to be this that and the other and really do come up short and so I will rarely buy them again but your's , Oh mama :)2
I'm on the Col Custard tonight and it's definitely rhubarb. Not chemical rhubarb but like actual rhubarb.
There are of cause other vendors (on here ) that I also love but I won't name them on your thread. :D
You have definitely gained a loyal customer with me.

Ok so I'm skint until the end of this month but I think my next ejuice buy is now spoken for - Karma Frappe and Lemon Grab - I've seen those two mentioned a few times on this forum now and they both sound so damn delectable! :D

Hey bud looks like uve broke me arm of mate I'm Guna try sum of ya juice chef lol:D:30:

I am really impressed with your flavours. I've got 4 of them and they all taste exactly like you say. I have tried so many other vendors liquids that are supposed to be this that and the other and really do come up short and so I will rarely buy them again but your's , Oh mama :)2
I'm on the Col Custard tonight and it's definitely rhubarb. Not chemical rhubarb but like actual rhubarb.
There are of cause other vendors (on here ) that I also love but I won't name them on your thread. :D
You have definitely gained a loyal customer with me.

Yep! I still remember first time I took a toke of Col Custer, I had to check the tank to make sure there wasn't some rhubarb fibre floating around! It's not "like rhubarb", it IS rhubarb!
Same with Botany Bay, it's watermelon unmistakeably! Pure genius!
Oh and Stu doesn't mind if you mention other juice makers, most of the UK juice houses all know each other and even collaborate!

At first I wasn't so sure I was getting enough flavour out of them but I was expecting something more like the heavy overpowering flavours I've had in the past. Yet as you have said @pfvapes, these are subtle grown up flavours so it's something to be savoured. The more I've vaped of the whole range I'm struggling to find my favourite as they are all so good

The juice at the top of my favourite juice list seems to change all the time , but at one stage or another baykwell , Eton mess , strudel oodle have all been been in the no1 position . At the moment though it's lemon grab which is just perfect sat in the garden with a cold beer

Back
Top Bottom