What's new

Website maintenance

Just looked and you're right - @pfvapes any advice here?

@knitsabit - tell us what juice flavours grab you and maybe we can guide you toward one of the 30ml available so you can have a taste!

That is very good of you but I don't mind waiting until pf restocks.

I was looking to spend birthday money that is technically still in an envelope until Monday. The present-giver would be happier if I got something that looked more like a gift than me just stocking up on juice if you know what I mean!

That is very good of you but I don't mind waiting until pf restocks.

I was looking to spend birthday money that is technically still in an envelope until Monday. The present-giver would be happier if I got something that looked more like a gift than me just stocking up on juice if you know what I mean!

"technically" :D

I eased the envelope open to check how much was in there, then carefully re-sealed it.
The best part? I am fifty on Monday, not fifteen as this behaviour suggests.

Hi all, right the thing is I was hoping to do the full relaunch with all the "new" products, it's all a bit messy mainly because im a bit crap at the web stuff but also because things are just not ready yet

I know this is a pita, but I would rather be straight with you and say "I'm a bit shit" upfront than pretend it's all gravy, miss the boat and end up under delivering and apologising to everyone

No need to apologize you old git ;)

Shout out if you need any help ... like testing batches, you have my address ... :D

Hi all, right the thing is I was hoping to do the full relaunch with all the "new" products, it's all a bit messy mainly because im a bit crap at the web stuff but also because things are just not ready yet

I know this is a pita, but I would rather be straight with you and say "I'm a bit shit" upfront than pretend it's all gravy, miss the boat and end up under delivering and apologising to everyone
Yup, you're shit. [emoji13]
I thought you had a minion for the internet of things.
Meh it's cool, we all know you're organisational skills are lacking ( I know, I've no right to critique your abilities seeing as I'm still trying to remove a patina and clear coat before going again.(run out of coarse sandpaper))
Oooh, wasn't having a go with the concentrates posts. Just a little dig as we're still waiting for them.
It'll all be good in the end.

Yup, you're shit. [emoji13]
I thought you had a minion for the internet of things.
Meh it's cool, we all know you're organisational skills are lacking ( I know, I've no right to critique your abilities seeing as I'm still trying to remove a patina and clear coat before going again.(run out of coarse sandpaper))
Oooh, wasn't having a go with the concentrates posts. Just a little dig as we're still waiting for them.
It'll all be good in the end.
PS I'm with @mannikon on the testing stakes.

Lol you buggers, nope all on my lonesome again unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom