What's new

Website maintenance

Browndog

@pfvapes Hi all

Anyone know when the website will be back up? Going away on a long trip soon and wanted to stock up! Apologies if this info is posted somewhere else but I couldn't find it

Last edited by a moderator:
@pfvapes Hi all

Anyone know when the website will be back up? Going away on a long trip soon and wanted to stock up! Apologies if this info is posted somewhere else but I couldn't find it
Hiya buddy,

Sorry I'm not getting notifications of potv at the minute for some reason??

Long story short we are very low on the "non compliant" stock and i have just checked what we do and don't have and will be opening up very shortly

We are then relaunching with the new compliance range which will include "expansion packs" to ease the 10ml bottle situation

Panic not, we aren't going anywhere, I just didn't want to be in a situation where we sold something we didn't have :)

1487272221648.jpeg
my last bottle *sniff*

Hiya buddy,

Sorry I'm not getting notifications of potv at the minute for some reason??

Long story short we are very low on the "non compliant" stock and i have just checked what we do and don't have and will be opening up very shortly

We are then relaunching with the new compliance range which will include "expansion packs" to ease the 10ml bottle situation

Panic not, we aren't going anywhere, I just didn't want to be in a situation where we sold something we didn't have :)

That's cool, I was worried you had shut up shop like so many others. Thanks for the response

Hope that picture is a joke ... and if @pfvapes is lurking I think £15 for 30ml concentrate to give full flavour at 15% would be spot on, thoughts?
No joke, just pulled from a FB group. Cut out OP's name though.
I was thinking more along the lines of £10 P per 30ml concentrate at 15-18%, which would be in line with what I pay for my RA concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom