What's new

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Had to place an order with the generous discount code, cheers Stu! I'm on a strict spending ban but bought these for the Mrs Christmas, so she can't shout at me :D

hi :welcome2: back the packaging looks good and sturudle doddle sounds very nice right will have to get some in the new year that flavour sounds right up my street..

hi :welcome2: back the packaging looks good and sturudle doddle sounds very nice right will have to get some in the new year that flavour sounds right up my street..
Strudel Oodle is lovely. I get more caramelised sweetness with just a hint of the apple and spices but I've found with pf juices (and others) that different wattages can change the flavour profile quite a bit so ymmv, but all the pf juices are really smooth and tasty. Eton Mess is another one I love.
I even tried the Karma Frappe for completeness even though I'm not a coffee drinker and even it was nice (though I couldn't finish the bottle)

Ok so what does everyone think of the new packaging??
The new designs are great. I liked the old square bottles but they were a bit difficult to squeeze sometimes. I was expecting the smaller bottles to be harder to get the juice out of but they actually work quite well.

Personally I'd love bigger (even 60ml bottles with 50ml omg and a 10ml mixer) bottles but to be fair I'm just glad to have my lemon grab back and I'm sure it's not a priority. Mixing in nicotine shots has been a bit inconsistent for me as I said earlier, @Cotswold Vapour seems to be good straight away but I've found I have to let the Dripworx stuff steep for a few days before I enjoy it.

Finally got my lemon grab order in just before Christmas. Can't wait, a good way to start the new year.

2018 will be an amazing year thanks to the return of your amazing liquids Stu. Something that has been GREATLY missed around these parts....... All Hail @pfvapes

Back
Top Bottom