What's new

TPDONT

cheers mate , best of luck for the future .
6 bottles ordered , ive put my faith in you though - ordered a bottle of karma frappe - ive tried a few coffees but never had a coffee vape i like before but i like the idea of one so it better be nice !

You won't regret the Karma Frappe - it's outstanding. Probably a bit strong for me for an ADV but just luverly at the end of a long day.
I imbibe mine on a stainless steel microcoil - I've got mesh but not got round to using it yet cos I'm a lazy arse.

180ml ordered!! I was meant to be running down my juice selection but fuck it, I couldn't resist. :2thumbsup:

Time to put the feet up now Stu?! :D

You won't regret the Karma Frappe - it's outstanding. Probably a bit strong for me for an ADV but just luverly at the end of a long day.
I imbibe mine on a stainless steel microcoil - I've got mesh but not got round to using it yet cos I'm a lazy arse.
Thanks bud [emoji5]

cheers mate , best of luck for the future .
6 bottles ordered , ive put my faith in you though - ordered a bottle of karma frappe - ive tried a few coffees but never had a coffee vape i like before but i like the idea of one so it better be nice !
Think you will like it. I`ve just ordered 120ml. All I vape are coffee & custard mixes mainly & Karma Frappe is up there with the best of them including WakenVape. Couldn`t resist a bargain !!

Another 180 ml just ordered. At least we know this excellent juice will still be be available post the TPD bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom