What's new

Lemon grab

What strength were you after mate?

I need to do a proper stock check lol...

I'm sure I updated the website, maybe not!

It was the 10ml 3mg bottles I was after :) I've have a look again tomorrow - I've already promised myself that my next juice buy would be those 4, and this lady ain't for turning...I'll be back lol

It was the 10ml 3mg bottles I was after :) I've have a look again tomorrow - I've already promised myself that my next juice buy would be those 4, and this lady ain't for turning...I'll be back lol
Aaah yeah I've been slack with the 10ml

Next batch is a week away from completing steep :( sorry mate, I got cleaned out of 10ml 3mg

Think I have started something off when I started this thread I have made you popular ;)

Aaah yeah I've been slack with the 10ml

Next batch is a week away from completing steep :( sorry mate, I got cleaned out of 10ml 3mg

No worries, I'm patient and I can wait - my heart is set on LG, EM, Baykewell + KF for my next juice order and delayed gratification just means that they'll be all the sweeter when I do get them :)

Think I have started something off when I started this thread I have made you popular ;)

He was popular well before this thread came along ;)

Waiting until payday and i'll be putting an order in. Luckily I vape higher nic than @mannikon so there might be some stock left ;)

Back
Top Bottom