What's new

Dont Panic!

I hope everyone is enjoying the juice!

i have managed bottle a few of each flavour and they are live :) , but the next batch is a while away :(

col custer is on the brew fear not!

Decided to give the Limitless I bought months ago a try. First wick attempt and filled with Eton's Mess and it's tasting better than in the dripper imo.

Any recommendations for a build to make the juice shine? Currently got 9 wraps of Ni80 @ 0.4ohms and it's pretty good

Decided to give the Limitless I bought months ago a try. First wick attempt and filled with Eton's Mess and it's tasting better than in the dripper imo.

Any recommendations for a build to make the juice shine? Currently got 9 wraps of Ni80 @ 0.4ohms and it's pretty good
#yeah mate they are primarily tank juices ( that was the intention anyhoo ) and sing at 50 watts ish

@MrTeaTime spent ages with different builds and the lower watts was where it was at

@cloudcuckoo made us some coils specific to the juice builds are as follows:

The gent:

The negative leg has a kink, this is intended to make the install as easy as possible and works well, but you still need to be confident in building on UD products. The coils are fused Clapton’s, to make this happen in a tiny space we have gone tiiiny. Each coil has x2 30g KA1 kanthal cores, they are fused together using 38g N80 wire. As a pair they ohm out to 0.4-0.43.
Why the gent? Well single coiled (using the adaptor that comes with the tank) its a real nice sit and chill vape, nice and gentle. A real flavour monster, single or dual coiled.

The Purist:

A very simple build of single core Clapton coils consisting of a 26g core wire wrapped in a 35g outer, all KA1 kanthal. Intended for a vertical install the legs are in the approximate position for a plug and play install. Some say the steam crave little beauty flourishes with a 3mm inner diameter coil, we’ve gone for a 2.5mm inner. The 2 main reasons for this are its aids ramp time and makes the install that little bit easier with no loss in performance. These coils are 6 wraps per coil & ohm out at0.33-0.35 for the pair.

The Hooligan:

‘Clouds bro’ doesn’t mean you have to live with terrible ramp time. Lots of installs later we found our happy place. Fused Clapton’s, consisting of x2 26g kanthal cores wrapped in35g N80 with a 2mm inner diameter. The vape is quick, flavourful and cloudy , it’ll chuck all the way down to 35w. These are 6wrap coils and are built as a plug and play solution, very easy to install. A little care is needed when setting up using a low wattage to pulse fire and work out the hot spots in the N80. These coils ohm out to 0.2 ohms per pair.

Shit week so I thought I'd go hell for leather last night after I'd finished the Dripworx gear. Firstly on regulated, then mech @ 0.08 ohms in the velocity v2 @215w with Baykwell. I was expecting a red hot tasteless vape, bit was pleasantly surprised. Then onto a dual parallel mech (so even more watts) but still Luverly. Cloudz for dayz, but more importantly full flavour :) Noice.
IMAG0384.jpeg

IMAG0385.jpeg

Shit week so I thought I'd go hell for leather last night after I'd finished the Dripworx gear. Firstly on regulated, then mech @ 0.08 ohms in the velocity v2 @215w with Baykwell. I was expecting a red hot tasteless vape, bit was pleasantly surprised. Then onto a dual parallel mech (so even more watts) but still Luverly. Cloudz for dayz, but more importantly full flavour :) Noice.
View attachment 102773
View attachment 102774
Awesome stuff dude!

Lol its coming its coming

Would be easier if I didn't have various different percentages to make but hey!!

Let me get through tpd, and I'll see what I can do ;)

Back
Top Bottom