What's new

Calling Mr Fogg

I agree ... I don't even vape his juice but he's one of the good guys and I really do hope all is well.

Heya guys

Sorry been so absent!!
I can confirm all will be restocked imminently ( I know I've been saying this for a while, but I've had to make some changes to how things work to make sure I stay on top of everything)
Same recipe for everything, sext new clothes for the packaging, and a far more efficient production method

I also lost my phone, and with it the Google authenticator, thankfully hedders got me up and running again!

Had a chunk of real life shiz to deal with recently too so been keeping my head down

Thanks for giving a shit :D
Thanks mate, was worried maikkon had you locked in his cellar. Good to see you about
Look forward to the relaunch. Maybe we can do a big review or something. I got mrdj to do one for dinner lady and it went really well. Probably won't need one though. The cue will already be big enough.
Good luck at home buddy.

Heya guys

Sorry been so absent!!
I can confirm all will be restocked imminently ( I know I've been saying this for a while, but I've had to make some changes to how things work to make sure I stay on top of everything)
Same recipe for everything, sext new clothes for the packaging, and a far more efficient production method

I also lost my phone, and with it the Google authenticator, thankfully hedders got me up and running again!

Had a chunk of real life shiz to deal with recently too so been keeping my head down

Fantastic news (not the shiz obviously) as I'm totally out of Lemon Grab

Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking Stu.
I too , thought @mannikon had you locked in a cellar making his personal stash of lemon grab [emoji16]

Looking forward to the relaunch.

Back
Top Bottom