What's new

unable to check out

tommac

Postman
problem with cart--unable to pay. ?
"We experienced a problem with your sellxed payment extension. For more information, please visit the configuration page of the plugin.

oops

seems sorted now--must have been my end. looking forward to my introduction to sub ohms with coolfire/apex kit

Hi

We had a new extension put on maybe a bit of teething issue but all sorted now
thanks

Hi

We had a new extension put on maybe a bit of teething issue but all sorted now
thanks
Cant pay via paypal wich really sucks as most my money is tied into my PayPal (business account)

@Richy, I ordered the other day using PayPal, confirm with SagePay and it took me to multiple ways of paying with PayPal being 1 of them. Give it a try if you haven't already done so.

@Richy, I ordered the other day using PayPal, confirm with SagePay and it took me to multiple ways of paying with PayPal being 1 of them. Give it a try if you haven't already done so.
Tried that but every time i hit the PayPal option it said error try another option, i gave up in the end and decided not to bother :-)

Tried that but every time i hit the PayPal option it said error try another option, i gave up in the end and decided not to bother :-)

That's me all out of ideas then fella. Shame it didn't work for you.

Cant pay via paypal wich really sucks as most my money is tied into my PayPal (business account)
Sorry bud still a few issues with the payment cart
we have the guys working to resolve the problem
it seems to be working again please try again
if you still cant get through then give us a call we will get it sorted
thanks

ash

Sorry bud still a few issues with the payment cart
we have the guys working to resolve the problem
it seems to be working again please try again
if you still cant get through then give us a call we will get it sorted
thanks

ash
Thanks Ash and thank you for phoning me :-)

Richy

Back
Top Bottom